Establishing a company
We can establish a company for you in one week. Or, we can arrange the sale of a ready-made company, which is even quicker.
Setting up a company and doing so efficiently requires the following administrative steps:
- Drawing up a notarial deed on establishing the company.
- Opening a bank account, depositing the share capital, and obtaining confirmation that the sum has been deposited.
- Obtaining extracts from the criminal register of all executives (from the Czech Republic and from the country of your birth, if it isn’t the Czech Republic).
- Setting up the registered office of the company. Then, notarized consent should be obtained from of the owner of the building where the registered office will be located.
- Trade licences for the activities you wish to carry out.
- Filling in the official form, including all appendices, and submitting it to the commercial court.
- Registration with the tax authority.
- If necessary, registration with the social security administration and health insurance companies.
We can take care of all these matters, and our starting price is just CZK 3,000! (CZK 3,000 is the price of our work. Notary fees and stamps cost approximately CZK 13,000).
Do you need a registered office for a new or existing company? Please go to our virtual office.
We’d also of course be delighted to help you set up your new company. And we can offer accounting, tax and payroll services. We‘re based in Prague 8 and operate throughout Prague and the surrounding area. We’d be happy to provide an all-inclusive package.